Health & Safety
Our guests are always our top priority but also your health and safety. While you visit with us, we request that you to consider following these recommended guidelines:
- Maintain 6 feet between you and other parties
- Wear a face mask at all times in public areas
- Wash your hands on a regular basis
We are taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Thorough cleaning of rooms between guests, with 24 hour gaps between reservations in the same room as much as possible
- Sensitive daytime housekeeping service for guests staying over. Service can be declined if a guest would prefer their room not be entered and fresh towels and amenities can be supplied as needed.
- Mandatory masks for all staff in both common areas and guest rooms
- Frequent use of disinfectant on key touch points in common areas
- Individual delivery of breakfast and evening wine + cheese to a location of the guest's choosing in an effort to allow social distancing
- Minimized use of print publications in guest rooms
- Outdoor check-in and check-out is available by request
The luxury of space inside and out
The beauty of a small inn like 86 Cannon is that guests have ample space to socially distance and still enjoy the property in full. Our spacious interior and exterior common areas provide plenty of seating for all guests to enjoy without feeling crowded. We do everything possible to accommodate the comfort level of each guest with regard to our practices and procedures. If a guest has any questions about our policies, we welcome the opportunity to put his or her mind at ease! Call or email us to discuss further.